Summaries...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Feb 7, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Summaries...

Alright people you know the rules. I'm not gonna call anyone out right now but you know who you are. We're still missing game summaries. Game summaries will be done for every game. Get them done. Consider this a blanket warning. Next time penalties will be dealt out including recruiting penalties and possible replacement in the dynasty. If this doesn't apply to you then let it go in one ear and out the other and thank you for doing the right thing. If this dynasty is gonna strive again I have to run a tight ship so let's do what needs to be done. Thank you.

Commish J

P.S.- I can understand extenuating circumstances but let's not make a habit of it. I know you can get behind on summaries, as it has happened to me before. But until you can get a full summary up at least put a post in your summary thread with the score letting us know you are making that effort and will get the full summary up ASAP.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

At this point even if you post...

"Iowa - 30
    Indiana - 0

Iowa's rushing offense was too much for Indiana. The Hawks scored 14 points early which made things easy for the defense. Marcus Coker rushed for over 150 yards in the win. Next week Michigan comes to Kinnick for the game."

It is better than nothing at all!

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Exactly. Thanks Frisk.