Summaries....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 24, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Summaries....

Let's stay on top of this guys....

Noknee has informed me about why he's behind in summaries; but Drunken, JCA, and Shadow I believe you are all behind in game summaries...I could be wrong and if so I aplogize but let's not need to hand down punishments again here. The forum's activity is as good as it has ever been, your other dynasty members are doing their fair share, you guys need to do the same.

If things don't change recruiting hours/scholarships will be lost

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I know for some of you it's probably tedious to keep posting game summaries for ass whooping after ass whooping of the CPU...it gets to become the same old story for me too. Just stick with how things are for now and next season I will implement some changes.

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The regular season for basketball just ended and the playoffs just started and track season has started, so I'm coaching two sports right now. I'll get caught up, but there's no way I can keep up with the pace of the league and the summaries. I think I've done a pretty good job keeping up since I've been in the league, so I'd hope I would get the benefit of the doubt. I'm not just blowing them off.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

You all have the benefit of the doubt and I'm glad to have you all in the league...the main reason I made this thread was just to let everyone know that yes I am aware of who does their summaries, there is no "chopping black" or anything of the sort. I think this is the 12 we will be finishing out the OD with.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'll get caught up soon, probably this weekend.

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Got both of mine sorry for the delay, tomorrow is my day off so I'm hoping to get an extensive recruiting update done.

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I appreciate the effort by both of you here...G-Unit came up with a great idea about how to alter our game summary rules for next season, I think next year's format will really ease the burden and eliminate the boringness factor

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ya i m behind sorry, ill get them up asap,