Archived Summary Suggestion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 13, 2010.

?

DW page summaries

1. Yes, that looks a little better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I like the old way

50.0%
  3. Doesn't matter to me

50.0%
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Summary Suggestion

I have an idea I'm borrowing from the premier league I play in. How do you guys feel if we utilize DW to the fullest extent? What I mean is, how about we write our summary on the DW page and then grab the page (using a screen shot program and image hosting site) and post them up in our summary forum. It'll keep everything nice and neat and everyone will see the same information.

Thoughts?

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I say no for now because my labtop broke so im using my phone and game and thats not fun

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Didn't even think about that. Great job with the summaries you've been posting because using the phone to do it is a bitch. Maybe we can do it case by case.

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i like it and i think it looks a lot better. You get the newspaper feel when you read them

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I like the way I do my summaries. They are heavy on video and light on dialogue. I should do a better job of posting game stats. My goal is to make the reader feel like they are watching a Sportscenter highlight of the game. I am willing to try and use the DW for my summary. Jerzey, can you post instructions on how to do this? Does it involve photobucket? Thanks.

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

2Bits I really do enjoy your summaries. If you would continue doing what you're doing and just cut and paste the stats portion that would be great!

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Thanks man. I'll post stats.

8. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Thanks I'm saving up sum cash now to get a Dell word on the street there good lol