1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Summary Violations...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Feb 22, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Summary Violations...

Well even after all the insisting I have done we have two that did not fulfill their summary obligations.

LEONIDASplaya and benbuckeye will both be docked 5 recruiting hours this week. Make sure you have 5 recruiting hours remaining or it will result in immediate removal from the league. Everyone else, great job and thank you for your time.

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

yeah sorry man... been a busy last couple of days for me..i had drill over the weekend and went to a couple of cavs games..wont happen agin

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I understand man. Everybody has issues that come up every now and then. If something like that happens again post a quick synopsis in the Weekly Update thread and then send me a PM telling me your summary might be a little late or, if the reason is sufficient, won't be able to do one. I'm an understanding person, just keep me updated.