Summer Turnover..

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, May 18, 2015.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    We've had a lot of turnover this season which is expected given we are 6 seasons deep and the summer is about here. The Madden grind is wearing on everyone, but we will continue on until M16 launches. If you know you can't keep up, do US a favor and retire. If you leave clean and on the up there won't be anything held against you. If you just fizzle away with Suge or myself constantly putting you on AP for weeks, you'll be chalked up as quitting.

Freakskull the Steelers fan will be taking over for his Steelers! So standby for current week if your playing PIT. Papa Perry will also be joining as the Bears, so same applies for CHI if you have them up next!

Let's keep plugging away!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    I think i will call it a year, i have another trip coming up that will put my on auto for a quarter of the season again, but on top of that, the invite system problems and dcs has gotten to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Dec 11, 2010
    wait …. does this mean…… yes I accept! and I just jumped on the Jets too. well when ever you exit I'll make the entrance Kidofcrash23.
  4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Oct 21, 2010
    Go ahead and add me to the list. I'll be back next year though - hskr8128 you're on notice.
  5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Yes add Cheez to the turnover list because thats about the only thing he does well :whistle:

Dont worry fellas. Ill carry the AFC East banner all alone this season
    • Like Like x 2