Sun Bowl - ND vs UCLA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, May 21, 2009.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sun Bowl - ND vs UCLA

Hey Hitman, best time for me to play would be Friday night, anytime after 8pm PST. I could get it done tonight around the same time although i havent singed on in a day or 2 so im not sure where we are at with the bowl weeks.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I advanced to this week, so you guys can play whenever you like.

3. That should work. I may be getting home around then so we can just look for each other.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sounds good. I thought the wife was going out with friends tonight so I may have to run it by her :) Should be alright. I'll try and be on around 8pm PST or so and look for ya.

5. I'm on. Let me know. I can do it now or early tomorrow. Picking up the wife and kids at the airport then UFC so the night tomorrow is out for me.

6. Well I am assuming your wife is beating you up. I can try to look for you tomorrow. Its hard for me to schedule anything until this strike BS is over at work. So if we can't play in the early afternoon tomorrow then I dont want to hold anyone up so you can play the CPU.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im on the phone with a Dell support guy right now regarding a new computer isssue. If i get done soon, i'll look for you.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Its taking forever. What time is good tomorrow for you Hitman?