Sunday NFL Countdown

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by kdpnutter, Nov 12, 2013.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

[​IMG]
    Coming up on Sunday NFL Countdown AFC edition, we were supposed to have Justin Timberlake in studio, however, Mr. Timberlake just received a call over a part as Robin in the new Batman movie starring next to Ben Affleck. He had to leave unexpectedly to go work on some contract details. Anyways, today on Sunday NFL Countdown we are over the halfway point of the season and we will take a look at each division standings and see where everyone stacks up for the second half in the AFC.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Sunday NFL Countdown, I'm Chris Berman, with TJ, the hall of fame coach Mike Ditka, hall of fame wide receiver Cris Carter. Justin Timberlake was set to join us today as Key is off working for the next season of Dancing with the Stars however, last second he was called about a part as Robin in the new Batman starring Ben Affleck and he had to leave. We welcome you back to the show at anytime Mr. Timberlake. I guess you could say...........

Alright, enough with the fun, onto the show. We will start off in the toughest division in football the AFC West, the division that it seems NO ONE wants to win. Currently the standing look like this........

afc west.jpg

TJ, the biggest thing that jumps out from these standings?

Biggest thing that jumps off is the net points, besides the obvious your best team in points of that, is even. EVEN for the season, your not going to be a very competitive division. Also, not a single team is winning at home. If you want to get it done you have to hold home field.

With the standings there way, who do you see winning the AFC West?

It's really hard to tell, but currently the Broncos have shown the ability to score points and stop teams best, as long as they don't play at home they will win the West.

That's a man that knows about the AFC West having played there with the Broncos. Now, we move onto the other tough division in the AFC, the AFC North. Current standings look like this....

afc north.jpg

Cris, we will go to you on this one. Who do you see winning the AFC North?

Chris, I have to go with the team that is currently in third and that is the Baltimore Ravens, they are a plus 48 and have held out well at home, if they can steal a game or two on the road they might have a good chance. I see the Steelers and Bengals hanging in there but unlike the AFC West, this is going to be who can win on the road that will pull this out.

Interesting choice by our own hall of fame wide receiver, moving onto the AFC South. Current standings are......

afc south.jpg

Coach, we will go to you on this one.

I like the Titans, playing well on the road, gotta figure some things out at home but don't count out the Texans as they need to figure out what's happening when there on the road but they will be right there I have a feeling.

Last but certainly not least moving into the AFC East, we can take a look at the standings and for this one I will be breaking it down myself.

afc east.jpg

That's the reason the Swami wanted to do the AFC East. Buffalo is looking like the top dog here, however just lost there first game at home to a gritty Patriots team that has had two coaching changes this year. New York Jets have come on lately and if they continue they will see themselves in the playoffs as the number 5 seed and then we come to the Patriots. This team just is getting back all of its starters, its a gritty team but is going going to make the playoffs and will be home watching the Buffalo Bills and Jets represent the AFC East. I will go with the AFC South or North sending the other representative.

That's all the time we have for Sunday NFL Countdown today, tune in next time. For Coach Ditka, Cris, and TJ, I'm Chris Berman, enjoy this weeks action!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

LOL at AFC West and North being the harder two-- that was pretty funny.

Also, seeings how two of our losses were while we were CPU not too worried about the road record.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol yeah as in toughest to predict.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Awesome content man!

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Everyone understand te point of this is to talk about it- not for kdp to post it, we all like it, and we move on.....

6. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I don't know shit about the AFC, otherwise I would talk about it.

7. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I still content the AFC West will be won with a sub .500 record although Masler at 6-6 might just get to .500.