Sunday Sitdown (Season 2, Episode 1)

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bucs, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    PFP Network.png
    Welcome to the first edition of Sunday Sitdown!
    This is where we get to know some of the coaches around the league a little more intimately. We will interview a new coach every episode and talk to them about their teams and stuff going on around the nation. Brought to you by The PFP Network!

For our first episode we sit down with the newest coach in the PFP universe, Ghost of The Maryland Terrapins. The Terrapins are currently #16 and 7-1 with a big win over Virginia Tech and are in the thick of the ACC title hunt. So lets get to it!

1. You are technically the newest Coach in the league, what drew you to PFP?
    Well, I've been talking to I Peench, your commish a lot since we met in TMFL. He's a cool guy and I know that he runs a great league. Even when I wasn't in PFP, I always followed you uys and read the threads. You guys all seem to be cool and I love the pace too :D. It's not every day you find leagues that advance basically every day and sometimes even twice in 1 day and provides great Content. This league is the total package lol. I also like the setup with 2 conferences and 6 users in each conference. I hate when everyone is spread out and there is only like 2 people in each division.

2. Lets talk a little about your team selection, why Maryland?
    Maryland, C'mon man, who doesn't like them Uniforms :rolleyes:. I love Marylands Uniforms and was supposed to be the coach of them before I got fired for getting a DUI. I pleaded with Maryland to let me back and showed them proof that I was 6 months sober and they let me back. Randy Edsall was a retard anyway so he was going to get fired sooner or later.

3. You took over the team mid season, what was your first thought when looking at your roster? Is the cupboard bare or do you have some ball players?
    First thing I said when I looked at my roster was this team has some ball players. We can definitely go somewhere this year, but after this year, I have a lot of rebuilding to do. Our QB was graduating and the backup is really inexperienced and probably won't be starting next season.

4. You made some noise pretty quickly with a big win over DerekC and Virginia Tech, mind telling us a little about that? What was your strategy?
    Heh :D,man That was a great win surely, it put us on the map. My strategy was to just run the ball and run and maybe catch him with some PA's over the top. Hah, that surely did not work. Coach Derek's Defense was so good, he started getting in my head and making me pass the ball. Luckily I was able to keep the game close to the 4th Quarter where I got my mind back. I started running and running and we were gaining yards. We broke out for 2 big runs in the 4th(75 and 94) to help us win the game. Biggest POTG had to be our 4th and goal stop to stop VT from going up 1 point.

5. A couple big games to end the regular season against #2 Clemson and @MikeE and his FSU squad, is your team ready? Can you win the division?
    All I have to say is we are ready to play. Actually I just got a call that Coach Redzone will be back for this game after being kidnapped and trapped in a cave. Back to the question though, We are ready to play these 2 teams. In my short span here, I have been working this team real hard and I promise to not let my fans down. You heard this first here, MARYLAND IS GOING TO WIN THE ACC.

6. How are things on the recruiting trail?
    As I said in the earlier, Coach Edsall is a retard. He wasted a lot of scholarships on the wrong kids and I had to pick up where He left. I managed to use our few remaining schollies and offer them to some good players and these 2 QB's who will probably battle it out for the starting spot next season

7. Anything you want to say to the rest of the league?
    Tell that Racist Utah Coach to suck it ;) and I am happy to be in PFP.

Thanks for sitting down with us Coach, and good luck out there!
    Well folks that was a good start to The Sunday Sitdown, Coach Ghost is putting the ACC on notice! Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife! Thats all for this episode, see you guys next time.
    If you have any concerns please drop them in the I dont give a fuck Suggestion Box :)
    • Like Like x 9
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    Great stuff Bucs
  3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    Bucs lmao great stuff man
  4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Aug 8, 2011