Sup everyone...

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by Miki1369, May 11, 2013.

1. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

What up yall, i decided to check out things to see how everythings going...

I see that a lot of things have changed, well hopefully there is a league for the new madden and i can be a part of it...

Anyway, i would appreciate if u could keep me in mind once the new release comes out..

2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Miki I personally feel there is no reason u shouldn't be back.you are one of the U originals and a great league member.heck I. Think you should come back now and help shore up this 13 man thing because I know ill be playing well into july if I have anything to say on the matter.and for the record I was against letting you go for some the guys that we kept who I knew would quit and that's just what they did and now we have a dedicated league member sitting on the sidelines while guys that were deemed the core of the 12th quit.as far as I'm concerned you dedication. Has never. Been in question with me ie; our 4am game that we both made sacrafices to get in but none more than u staying. Up untill 4 am to get our game in.so you have my support and u should try and come back now in my personal opinion

3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Thanks bro, unfortunately after i was let go i was so pissed off that i threw away my madden disc, in addition as u can see if u check the last time i logged on to the ps3 u will see that i have not been online since...

I hope there is a league next year and that i could be a part of...

Looking forward to the opportunity...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Now that's a guy that loves playing madden and got left out in favor of some guys that had only been in the league since october its been a real head scratcher for me. your dedication has never been in question. I don't understand why you left of the league but hopefully you will be back next yeare