1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sup Fellas

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by HarkTheSound, Sep 7, 2012.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Hey everyone, I'm the new guy! I will be manning Clemson and I hope to compete in what looks like a very tough ACC. Looking forward to the battles! Take it easy on me ;)

I'm a pretty laid back guy and enjoy banter as well as anyone, so feel free to pick on me/drag me though the initiation process, haha.

As it turns out, I tried getting my game in this afternoon and the very first play of the season I get the whole "CPU goes 4 QBs and 7 WRs and everyone huddles around the ball, making it impossible to play" glitch. Looks like my very first game is getting simmed. Hopefully CPU Clemson pulls through for me. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Welcome newbie. Glad to finally have an actuall Clemson user

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Welcome to the league just a heads up USC is all cheese :cool:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Whalecum

• Like Like x 1
  5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Welcome Hark, good luck at Clemson. Glad to see that spot filled, and I look forward to your production.

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Welcome aboard the crazy train man!