Sup Guys

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Apr 20, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sup Guys

Just wanted to pop in and see what was going on. Glad to see Noles took over Miami, maybe he can bring some pride back to Miami after I abondoned them.

Anyways, wanted to apologize to everyone for being MIA for probably about 1/2 this dynasty. Not going to go into the whole store, just had alot of shit all happening at once (like Helli said awhile back, growing up stuff) and I had to sacrifice my gaming time to get everything taken care of. Things are finally starting to get back to normal and I'm getting back into a regular schedule/life so hopefully will have some time to hop on Xbox and play some games with you guys in the near future.

By time 2011 comes out everything will be settled. Hoping I can get back in the league but I'll leave that up to the powers that be to decide. Totally understand if you guys want to go with Noles or HotRod or whoever since they will be finishing up the dynasty.

I'll be around more often and checking the boards so hopefully talk to you all soon. Blaza, you never got back to me on your trip to NY. Email me so I can help you with the travel plans.

Mike

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You Beatings will continue in 2011.......we look forward to it!

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

What up Mike! Glad to see everything is getting back to normal for ya. Look forward to seeing you back for '11. And email sent regarding NYC.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

just continue to donate to all my gambling pools :)

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well my T1 time last all about 30 hours lol. Jugg if you want to jump back in now I will step down. If your goin to wait til 11 then take a step back and I'll getcha another crystal trophy! I'm sure these guys look forward to having you back

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

oh no man, miami is yours for as long as 2010 runs. i gotta think they suck at this point with no management/recruiting being done for prob the last 2 years.

as for 2011, i dont even know if im back then. that's up to whoever the commishes are (foshe, helli, ryno).

but no worries. and even if you can't win a national title, atleast beat the shit out of JMS. run up the score if you can actually. it will be your 1st offense so wont get kicked out, just a lecture. dont pull any starters and even if your up by like 10 with under a minute to go...make it 17

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Why hallo there Juggs. It made me chuckle to see "10 sacks and he TOOK IT EASY" up on your message for a month or so.

How's life treatin you?

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Oh access is granted to score as many as possible.......i triple dog dare you!

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

Good to here from you juggs....oh ya you'll be back for '11 to win your 1 championship and thats it.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i'll be very happy with 1 a year. (y)

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah its more than me in 2010....fuck me!

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Who is this guy

13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIDu6qiDMGg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]