SUPER BOWL CHAMP Celebration!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by rushers24, Nov 8, 2010.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    This is how I train before each game....

First I'd like to thank Dre for a great game. I went into the game thinking it would be a shootout and I was right. It went back and forth most of the game. Felix ran the ball for over 200 yards with 3 touchdowns, and gets the Super Bowl MVP. The Chargers passing attack was pretty unstoppable. I couldn't cover Antonio Gates to save my life. He had 10 receptions for over 100 yards and a TD. But I was able to come up with a crucial 4 and inches stop on defense late in the game. I stacked the middle thinking run, and I'm pretty sure Dre audibled off to pass, and somehow I was able to take D Ware and loop the LG and disrupt the play untouched. It was a lucky play, but I'll take it. I then drove down the field and took a 14 point lead and never looked back. The play of the game had to be the 76 yard TD strike to my TE M. Bennett. With 6 minutes left in the game and up by 7, I came out in a running formation. Dre must have been sold on it because he brought the house, and left my TE Bennett WIDE OPEN and uncovered on a drag route. From there, Dez Bryant gave me a downfield block and I took it all the way. Bennett only had a handful of receptions all year, so for him to make the play of the game in the Super Bowl was pretty cool. Dre got back within 7, but I was able to run out the clock and kick a FG to win the game 45 to 35. It was a awesome game, and I wish Dre would stick around for the new season.

Special thanks goes out to my home boy Keller for setting all this up and letting me be apart of the league. Looking forward to season 2 where I will attempt to defend my title!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Lol. Great celebration Rush and congrats on the win. "No pain. No pain. No pain."

Looking forward to season 2 with ya man, hopefully I'll have enough firepower to knock you off but we shall see.
  3. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Aug 13, 2010
    Congrats man, wish I coulda seen that game.
  4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Jul 31, 2010
    undefeated cowboys lol
    nice season