super bowl IV media day

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Feb 7, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

What you expect to happen during super bowl?
    Can I have winning share of money you win during super bowl ? looks at coach with :)
    Is the team ready for super bowl?
    Are you happy be at the super bowl ?

its for super bowl teams to answer only and other members and follows to look at

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

What you expect to happen during super bowl? I think the difference in this one will be the turnover battle. Sounds cliche but with both offenses peaking at the right time, it will come down to which defense can force that key turnover.

Can I have winning share of money you win during super bowl ? looks at coach with :) LOL. No Comment :p

Is the team ready for super bowl? The team has been ready for this for 4 years now. I just hope that the guys realize that this is something they have worked hard for and that they are all ready to play to the peak of their abilities in this one. This is the biggest game for all our players and they will be ready.

Are you happy be at the super bowl ? Ecstatic. It was Superbowl or BUST this year and we are glad to have finally gotten to the big one. Hopefully the team doesn't let the pressure of this game affect the way they execute the gameplan.

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

lol at my own question about winnings , classic me

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Egyptian asterisk *

Yup I said it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

6. controllerabuser