Super Bowl L : Carolina vs Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    Super Bowl L : Carolina vs Indianapolis

Super Bowl L

Carolina vs Indianapolis

Third time in four years these guys will face one another for he Lombardi throphy.

For the Colts, it marks there fourth year in a row they've made the Super Bowl, this year is a little more special as it was a complete sim, through the regular season and post season. Basically you can either thank Peyton Manning or GM bILL for the AFC Champion 13-2-1 season.

Carolina's a little different, during the sims Carolina showed they were a good team gettng the #2 spot in the NFC, but at 10-6 really not a dominate team. Now the striking contrast of what the Panthers are without Coach Psycho (a 10-6 record, win some, lose some, always close), versus with ( cruising through the playoffs with a combined score of 68-14), that's definitely not Indy caliber.

On the field I expect a very defensive game, the scores of the past two super bowls with these two teams were 16-3, and 20-10, with the combined second half totals of a 3-3 tie :confused:.

For the sake of moving this along and getting into resignings and draft board stuff, and getting into season 8, I'd like to see if we can get this done tonight, so just let me know.
  2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Mar 11, 2010
    I'll take the Panthers 17-14.