super bowl winner q and a

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Feb 7, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

to the super bowl winner , st louis rams , here are your 6 questions about super bowl.

How are you feeling after the game?
    Are you feeling like a champion right now?
    Coach let me ask you this, do you think might return next year to the super bowl?
    How cool is it to have Vince Lombardi trophy right now?
    Do you like the fans pick for super bowl mvp?
    How well you think the team played during its last game of the year?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

How are you feeling after the game? The feeling right after the game was over is indescribable. We were finally able to achieve our offseason goal and it feels great! There were a few iffy moments in the game where we thought it wasn't our day, I must admit after the two fumbles and the INT in the 1st half I thought we were not going to end up winning, but the guys kept on fighting and to only be down 3 points at the half was huge for us.

Are you feeling like a champion right now? Ofcourse!! It's an amazing feeling to win the superbowl but after all the champagne, coke and hookers tonight we must all focus on next year to make sure there is no superbowl hangover. The last two teams to win this thing didn't even make the playoffs the following year, so we must continue to try and get better.

Coach let me ask you this, do you think might return next year to the super bowl? It's tough to know the answer to this. A lot of our players might contemplate retiring after this one (dam you Vincent Jackson and Harvey Dahl!) since they want to leave the game at their peak. We still think that it will be a dog fight in the NFC. If we can make it into the playoffs then we have a shot!

How cool is it to have Vince Lombardi trophy right now? It's an amazing feeling! The city of St Louis has waited almost 15 years for this trophy to come back and I'm sure they are partying tonight!

Do you like the fans pick for super bowl mvp? James Laurinaitis was picked as the MVP and while his pick 6 turned out to be the difference in the game, I think that Sterlin Freeman did an outstanding job, especially in the second half. He was simply unplayable in the 2nd half and really paved the way for our success.

How well you think the team played during its last game of the year? They played brilliantly. The first half there were some mistakes but I think the second half showed what this team is capable of. They really stepped it up on both sides of the ball and hopefully they can continue to play that way come next season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Thanks for your time Zikry