Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by soxandgators, Nov 1, 2010.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

[​IMG]
    "Peyton and Eli in New York the day after the draft in 2004"

The Nfl has been dreaming of the day to advertise this game for 7 years now they finally got there wish. So expect for 200 commercials a day the next 2 weeks from Sony,Kraft,Master Card,Direct TV,Reebok,Citizen's Bank,Oreo and Toyota including these two facing off.This will be the highest grossing Super Bowl world wide and will bring revenues to the NFL unmatched in the 45 years of the Super Bowl. Being held in the new Dallas stadium will only add to the luster of this game. Jerry Jones is licking his lips at the money he will make from this game.

[​IMG]
    "The Peyton Family on the front porch"

In a interview the family was asked who they thought would win the Superbowl.

Olivia Manning---"I love my boys so much. What they have become in there lives has made me the proudest mother in the world. This will be the hardest game i ever watched because one of my boys will come out on the losing end in this game. But you can't take anything away from the years they had.So they are both winners in my book"

Archie Manning---"You want me to pick between Super Bowl MVP's i won't touch that with a thousand foot pole.They both have nothing to be down about no matter who wins the game.I expect a shootout like we had in the back yard for decades."

Cooper Manning---"All i am gonna say is these 2 are very lucky i am not in this game or neither would have a shot to win lol. I am so proud of them both and love them deeply.Just will be hoping they both give there best efforts and come out healthy. And let the chips fall where they may."

2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Nice Pre-game stuff!

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

thanks guys