1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Super Sim - is this an add-on or free?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by macc24usc, Mar 10, 2013.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I'm going away tommorow morning and am wondering before I go if I'll have the ability to super sim my games from CPU while on the road. I remember using this feature earlier this year when the game was out but for some reason believe it was just a 7-day free trial thing. Can't remember.

Is anyone aware of I will need to purchase the Add-On to access this feature, I believe I heard somewhere EA Sports made it a free feature to use (absolutely rediculous they charge you anymore money to use the feature...but besides the point) I would be willing to purchase it to ensure my team has the best possible chance at winning.

I leave early tommorow morning so any response the sooner the better would be greatly appreciated.

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Anyone?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You have to purchase to utilize this feature if you have already tested the free trial. See instruction below:

4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Did not purchase but had zero issues using it after I checked in...weird. Oh well chalk it up as a w.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Fair enough... Did you do the season pass to get the game early?

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

No sir