Super Simming

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Feb 3, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This has been brought up but seems people still are not abiding by this rule. No one should be super simming any plays in CPU games. If you are on a deadline, just start and finish the game with Chew Clock on... The disparity in numbers of plays run per game and a few other stats are tell tale signs when a game has been primarily played via Super Sim.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Why don't we just give this a little nudge for posterity's sakes, shall we?

Funny so many views but no one says anything, guilty conscious' perhaps? hehehe

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Out of balance again....when's your wife gonna find Papa Perry a nice Oklahoman goat?

4. Jman

I know, I lack balance in life, shame on me, when will I ever learn to become a more complete person. Apparently tiddling my winks isn't working out.

Haha, mostly dudes in here class. Unless he wants a male goat....

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I have plenty of balance in my life but if someone pops in here lying about doing it again I'm gonna go apeshit. I can't stand a lying MFer

6. Jman

I get accused of no balance by doing things like that, apparently claiming you have balance is actually stating that you do NOT have balance. At least thats what I got from my lecture I received.

7. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I'd just say the same thing I said last time...

Who'd want to super sim their plays?

8. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

I probably would be better off supersimming. Maybe Luck would still be the projected #1 pick. Because of me he is projected on the Kurt Warner path. Substitute religion and a superbowl ring with a bottle of Jack and a Glock.

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I have been guilty of this, I apologize. It cost me a shot at the SEC CCG, so I think I've learned my lesson (loss to Mizzou - I played the second half). With the pace of the league, sometimes I feel pressured to finish quickly, or I have some other obligation to attend to. Also, user games are just 1,000 times more exciting to me. I get bored playing the CPU so frequently.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Atleast you admit it. We currently have a fucker who I have determined is oblivious to the fact that he can't cover it up.