Superbowl Champion Prediction

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Now that we know the official Superbowl teams get your predictions up about who you think will win and give reasons to support your pick (Especially those teams who have recently lost to either of these teams!).

2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Broncos: At this point I have to go with the team who seems to just not lose! I think the only time he has lost since he took over was against Kidofcrash23 when they met in the regular season. And the Broncos have just avenged that loss in a huge way beating the Raiders in the AFC championship game. And the Broncos are doing all of this with Broc Osweiler not Payton Manning! The Broncos can play shutdown defense (I have never been shutdown by anyone worse than him when he was up 32-0 at half and still playing high pressure tight defense-8 interceptions!) and score points (They scored 69 pts in a single game!) like I have been saying all along. A team that puts up 40 to upper 60 points a game are just hard to beat! I hope I can watch this one live.

I have to say I am rooting for the Redskins to get this done because I really admire his play style but unfortunately I don't think he will be able to keep up with the scoring production of the Broncos. Go get em HotRod!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Skins

4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Broncos over Redskins 48-38, bad match-up for Skins but bad match-up for anyone really.

1. Secondary! Redskins cannot turn the ball over and must turn the Broncos into a one dimensional team. Redskins move the ball through the air well and they must get a run game going against these guys.
    2. Redskins must stop the outside runs by Hillman that sets up the Broncos pass game. Both are deadly!
    3. He's beat everyone very badly, not that the Skins haven't played well as of late but these guys are on a roll. Broncos defense is better from top to bottom and if hotrod can keep from throwing any int's he has a shot.
    I hope this one get recorded for a number of reasons. Good luck to both teams and I would prefer the Skins to win since they beat me in the playoffs but the Broncos have the horses in this one.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Im going to take HotRod Redskins. You just never know what this guy is going to do on offense. Denver is hurting at the Running Back position and I just don't think Osweiler will be able to have a game like he did against Raiders. On the other hand the Broncos defense is playing lights out.... Forcing 8 turnovers in the AFC championship. This game is going to be a dandy folks. Hope we get to watch.

6. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

what was the score of the Broncos Raiders game?

7. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

47-17

8. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

Tonight I'm going to have the write up, I had to go somewhere right after that game was over.