Supersimming

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Sep 29, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Masler, are we allowed to supersim our games? I thought for sure we couldn't in '12, but I don't see any mention of supersim in '13's rules. I ask because I've seen this happen a few times (and this is just from when I've been online when it happened) where a guy will go from 1st quarter to post game in record time (like 10 minutes) which obviously means they're supersimming.

So, are we allowed to do this?

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I super simmed the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I wasnt going to have a full hour as I have my brothers birthday dinner to do tonight as well as tape to breakdown. I just wasnt going to have time. If I did wrong sorry.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Definetely not. If I catch anyone supersimming to avoid a loss or get back into a game, you arr gone no questions.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

If you sit down to play your game, then be prepared to play the whole game. I know we all have lives but an hour to play isnt that hard.

5. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I wasnt super simming to get out of a loss or come back. I was winning the game. Again if this is wrong it wont happen again.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea just dont do it again

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I didn't mention any names because I'm pretty sure in '12 it was spelled out in the league rules, but I looked today after your game and couldn't find anything about it so you wouldn't have known since you're new here.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

If I've ever supersimmed, It's been because I was winning by 4+ TDs and had to get out. I don't think i've done it for this league yet but I'm positive I've done it in my friends league. Is that allowed Masler

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

The problem I see with that is on offense. If you've built a big lead, 55-10 and supersim the third quarter, what do you do if your supersim offense puts up 4 more touchdowns? That's the problem I'd have with that. If you only supersimmed the defense of a blowout, I'm ok with that. (provided your defense doesn't score)

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I see what you mean. But when i Supersimmed, it was with less than 5 minutes left and i haven't had my guys score more than a Field Goal yet. But i see where that could cause problems.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea just chew clock as much as possible

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Will do (y)

13. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I super simmed some of my game this morning. I didn't get to bed til 5 AM and then woke up at 9:30 to drive home, shower, and play before leaving for Purdue. I didn't want to hold the league up but next time I will take a sim if needed.

14. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Didn't go to bed til 5 or didn't go to sleep til 5? You better be careful man, your dick is gonna fall off.

• Like Like x 3