1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Surprises/Disappointments from your Season 11 recruiting class?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Apr 13, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Biggest Surprise so far

Ryan Nixon CB :3stars:
    With the injury to starter Josh Thompson, Ryan was thrust into much more playing time on the outside... in 3 games he has responded with 3 ints and 1 fumble recovery. His ability to be left on an island as a true freshman is a huge benefit to our defense.​

Biggest Disappointment so far

Brian Black ATH :4stars:
    Brian has good size and speed but no real skill to play a specific position, not entirely sure where he will end up.... ​

Most Potential

Jake Grant TE :4stars:

Grant has the size and speed to be a problem for defense for his entire career at Georgia... he has already flashed his potential, the sky is the limit for Jake.

4 year starters from the class

Will Scott FS :4stars:

Position you whiffed on
    Definitely wide receiver.... gonna really need one in the worst way in one of my next two classes.....

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

New

Biggest Surprise so far

TE Montoya :5stars:
    Well... can't really call a 5* a surprise, but he has performed well as a true freshman right up there with Smiley at the top of the teams receptions and yards. Has been a go to target for Flores.​

Biggest Disappointment so far

I can't check my roster at work, but the #8 Wr I signed came in only at a 72. Not very good, hopefully his potential is high and he develops well like some of my other stud receivers in the past have​

Most Potential

The safety I nabbed in the offseason recruiting came in at 79 ovr and is blazing fast. Should take over for Hawk who is a 95 this year and will probably leave to the draft.

4 year starters from the class

TE Montoya, FS who redshirted, OT redshirted, MLB redshirt

Position you whiffed on
    Definitely wide receiver as well​