Suspension for Rams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Suspension vote for missed recap for Week 8 game vs Jets.

This time Ive checked. (Doubled Checked) It could have been a sim.

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=scores/recap&lid=31&week=8&season=2012&gid=90360

There isnt a post on the forums either.

Dbl has been pretty much invisible if you ask me so not sure if a suspension would even be noticed.

My vote for suspension would be Jahvid Best.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya. Guys a good old time friend, but he's gotta get his stuff straight or give it up.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I had a talk with him and apparently that meant nothing. I know things come up for everyone and family and work are priority but this is too much. We have a couple owners here who are always last to play and hard to find all week. If family or work is getting in the way then understandable but do not committ to the couple hours a week needed to be in our league. Interest is fading with some guys and we have a wating list it is time to press these guys I hate to be that way some of them are good dudes but enough already. It stinks waiting to day 3 late or day 4 to try and play and the person who did everything they were supposed then has a small window to work with and then cater to the lazy person I hate that.

And yes if he is still in the league Best is out for the game I agree.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Let me think about this.

Didnt he have a sub play for him against Gaddy? Im not entirely sure he played the game against Greeeeeg. (It may have been simmed). Im not sure what happened against SRC but i know it was a last minute game and obviously this bears game has no communication at all. Not to mention he has been MIA on AIM.

He was on the forums last night but didnt bother to start a scheduling thread.

Im sorry, id almost rather skip the suspension and go to the boot vote.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He told me he was only going to remain in 1 league he could not keep up but he has done nothing in either for the last 3 weeks really...

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Thats fine with me, and I am a huge supporter of him, but nuff is nuff.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

He did play that game vs the Jets, for his first win, it was on day 1 of the week following the game that he needed a sub for on the 11th hour

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

After talking to dbl I am going to suggest we cut him a break here. He did not communicate well and did admit that to me and is sorry. However he and his wife just officially adopted 3 children this week and they got word last week about all the court issue's needed for that to take place. So needless to say he has been out of it for 2 weeks with that and driving a truck all day. The process is official today and then over with. He wants to stay in the league and will be more active going forward. If he was a cheesey player I would say suspend the player but honestly it wont make a difference here at all IMO and this was a pretty serious step in life so I think it is excusable, just my 2 cents though.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

If you are all on board im cool with it. Life Trumps madden in my book.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think you said everything that needs to be said on this issue in those two sentences. :)