SV Tradition Team Thread

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Kasper, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

• Like Like x 3
  2. shootah66

shootah66 Walk On

awesome glad to be a part of this squad

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Welcome guys. Really happy to have you all on the team.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Thanks for picking. Didnt really care if I was picked first or last, but I am happy to be part of this team. I really enjoy playing with shootah, Kelllller, Kasper, Hammer and Caleb and I am looking forward to get to know all of the others members of the squad that I havent had a chance to play with. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Being the #1 pick you better win the golden boot award or you're going to end up being labeled a bust, lol

Looking forward to playing with ALL of you.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Keller

So uh..... are we playing tonight or what?

We should be. In general I'm an early bird as well so playing at 5:30pm EST is almost always going to be better than 10pm EST. Now I realize that isn't realistic but I just wanted to put that out there. As long as we aren't playing every night after 11pm EST, I'll be there!

7. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I have a madden game at 8est but if that falls through I would definitely be interested in running a few and trying to find where guys best fit.

I have a few ideas for formations that I need to run by Kasper ConiglioSG but really looking forward to getting on the pitch with you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

ConiglioSG is our own special Ryan Leaf.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Gotta play with Gravity, he hasnt answer me yet but hopefully I will get that game done early. I should be able to be around from 5.30 most days.

Hahaha I know! Golden Boot? :) That would be nice but I will help whoever plays as Striker to reach that goal :p I am more of a team player kinda guy (passing the ball).

Well anyways, for some people I am already a bust for being picked first. Will have to prove them wrong :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

"He was selected as the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft, but his career was short and interrupted by poor play and injuries. An episode of NFL Top 10 ranked him as the No. 1 "draft bust" in NFL history."

HA HA HA HA

Thanks Captain :D:D

11. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

"After a suspended sentence with a stint in drug rehabilitation, Leaf began serving a seven-year sentence in state prison in December 2012."

Oh well, I hope I dont end up like that :D

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keller

14. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

Whats up guys?!

15. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I have to run a 5K time trial after work tonight and prob won't be able to get on until after 9 CST so I will look and put in for a transfer to the squad.

16. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Whats up Evan? How have you been liking the game/clubs?

17. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

So I hate to be that guy but can we figure some type of assumed positions for everybody so I know what to make my pro?

18. Keller

My understanding was that Kasper wanted to try you at striker, at least initially.

Only Hammer and Kasper can really answer that though.

19. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

I just wanna make sure I'm not stepping on anybody's toes. I'll play where ever I am needed :)

20. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Good question. I would say for now plan on playing the lone striker role Caleb. I feel we are going to try and stay defensive oriented with teams in this league most likely looking to play a quick counter and leaving you as the lone striker keeps us (for now initially) from having to pull a potential defender up to assist with the attack.

The other positions are more up in the air though. We're looking over a few formations to run and try to acquaint ourselves with early on and see how players fit into these formations. Kasper has a good feeling where you guys played well at and looked comfortable playing for the most part. We will try our best to accommodate that but want to put ourselves into a good position to win in this league as well.

We will discuss some more things and hopefully after a few test runs tonight we can have some clearer positions set this week.

21. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

Its cool just really excited to actually start if you know what I mean!

22. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

What position have you been playing/feeling comfortable at?

23. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

I feel very versatile. I would definitely say I'm a "finisher" that being said I could be a striker but can also defend... so I would say maybe a mid

• Like Like x 1
  24. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

I am willing to play anywhere hammerhead1010 if you want to go with a defensive heavy formation I am ALLLL for it

25. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

We're definitely in the early stages bud. Guys will see some rotating right now I would expect and fill into their more permanent roles a little later. It will all work out. We just have to get out on the pitch and play together as a team :)

• Like Like x 1