Swami Sez - Playoff Picture

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Swami Sez - Playoff Picture Edition

Play the music to get the true effect.....

[​IMG]

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE STANDINGS!

[​IMG]

NFC East
    The Giants sit atop and sport the #2 scoring defense in football. The Cowboys are alive but sit two games back. Luckily the two teams will play in weeks 14 and 17, the outcomes should decide who takes the divison. For now, the SCHWAM will stick with the Giants.

NFC North
    The tightest division in football - 3 teams sit at 5-4. Something tells Swami those pesky Lions with Suh and Megatron leading the way will be tough to beat come playoff time. The SCHWAM LOVES TRANSFORMERS!

NFC South
    Arguably the two best teams in football, the 10-0 Saints and the 7-2 Falcons. The Saints emerged victorious in the bitter rivals first matchup, but who will reign supreme in week 16? SWAMI SEZ? The Saints - but this is football folks, anything can happen once we get to the playoffs.

NFC West
    The 49ers look aggressive at 8-1 but dont count out the Cards sitting at 6-2. If the Cards win this week against the 3-5 Eagles, they should be in nice position for the showdowns in weeks 11 and 14. Swami will take the 49ers but watch out for Larry Fitzgerald here in a couple weeks!

AFC East
    The Dolphins control their own destiny at 6-3 with the Patriots sitting close behind at 4-4 pending a matchup with the also 4-4 Jets. The winner takes sole possession of 2nd place in the division, but will it be enough to make a playoff push? The SCHWAM will the Chad Henne's for 5000 Alex!

AFC North
    The Steelers continue to pull away with this division at 8-2. Swami does not expect that to change. Steeltown to the Superbowl? Swami likes his odds!

AFC South
    The Titans are 7-2 but rumor has it there is something afoul in Tennessee. Can the Colts or Jaguars recover fast enough to get back in the playoff race? SCHWAM SAYS NO WAY JOSE. The hapless Titans may end up being the playoff bound hapless Titats - only time will tell.

AFC West
    The Raiders have run away with this division with the number 1 scoring defense and much like the Titans, rumors are beginning to stink in Oakland. Will their coach right the ship and lead this team to the promised land or will the Darren McFadden-less Raiders simply coast through the season, begging a team like the Chiefs to step up? SWAMI SEZ? If Al Davis can steer this team blindly - anyone - or no one - certainly can!

• Like Like x 2
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

The Panthers sit at 6-3 in the toughest division in the league (NFC South). Third place in this division, but with that record, the Panthers would be 1st or 2nd in many other divisions. They will find a way into the playoffs.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

With upcoming games against the Lions and still games to play against both the Saints and Falcons - we'll see. I do not think its going to be very likely to see 3 teams from 1 division go to the playoffs. You've got your work cut out for ya

4. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I am still realing from my lose to the 49ers. almost pulled off A come from behind victory but a pic with seconds left on the clock in the 49ers endzoze ended that chace. I have some tuff games comming up that I have to win to have A chace at the playoffs. The Cowboys are closing the gap real fast and they have been plaing real stong here of late

5. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Ok I can't hold back any longer...I have always wondered why u always have the word "a" capitalized?

6. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

No reason. Why does it annoy you?

7. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Lol of course, it reminds me of a pre-teen girl that capitalize random letters

8. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Is it really that big of A deal that you need to post A remark about me capping A letter.

9. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

lol, Raiders all day.