Swaying pitches....

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jms493, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Swaying pitches....

I am not really sure how this process works. When i actually "sway" a pitch does it move to 'high" to "very high"? I never actually see it change. IS there a benefit to swaying pitches? It seems like the risk reward to pretty low. Not like last year where you could get a huge point bonus for swaying a recruit.

Any thoughts?

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I haven't had success with it yet.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

You can tell by his reaction if it worked. IE "I'm not changing my mind" means the sway failed, while "My dad says the same thing. I guess you're both right" means it succeeded. A success means that it'll change his feelings like the High -> Very High you mentioned.

It's good to sway him if you don't have enough good pitches for a visit or if it's early in the season and you'll be able to take advantage of the better pitch for multiple weeks.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

More important for recruiting visit focuses than points at the time. It will help you get more points in future phone calls if you can sway the recruit though.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I've swayed recruits from Very Low to Average and Low to High in one attempt before. You can always look at the screen after the call and it'll tell you whether the sway was successful.

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

swaying pitches can be huge! Especially if your team only has a handful of high rated topics.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thanks guys

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I've actually swayed pitches to the point of having 3 ranked at Most. So it can definitely be beneficial.

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

And after saying that it's worked several times for me today. Go figure, haha.