Sweet Tomatoes and Sweet Baby Jesus

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sweet Tomatoes and Sweet Baby Jesus

[youtube]8JM_d2To5iQ[/youtube]

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

"Im stuffed. but Im not bloated. I mean Im really full." "MMMMM."

notice the handicap tag around the mirror.

holla

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Can I please have that 1:29 of my life back?!?!

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sorry man.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

lol

what did she say about grazing like a gypsy? lol

6. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

'I felt like Gypsy grazing in there"

Definitely a contribution, 10 kinds of lettuce, Dandelion, Banana squash, 5 trips. We know shes not just eating sweet tomatoes though, at one point either she ate Jabba the Hutt or he stole her voice...........Thanks Helli,

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL. My sister showed me this clip today. We were laughing at how badly she sets herself up in this vid. I mean... declaring that she's not bloated, LOLOLOL!!!!

I'm 6'2, 250 and it's not ripped muscle I'll just say that much. So if I passed this chick on the street I would not look or think twice, I'm not judgemental about being fat. But for her to put this on the internet is just ASKING FOR IT dude! I mean even being a fat dude I could conceivably (I guess) see myself posting a video of myself talking in awe of like.... seeing the great wall of china, or maybe a great game I just saw or something. I wouldn't post a video of myself sitting in my car outside an Outback Steakhouse talking about the strip steak I just took down. jesus! (sweet baby jesus)

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah that is some funny shit Helli! I like how shes so blown away by a fricken salad bar! LOL! Maybe I am an asshole but I laughed for a solid 5 minutes. The handicap sign on her mirror made it even funnier.

"It was a fiest of raw goodness! Provided you dont put salad dressing on everything, which I didnt"

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I laugh every time I see the way she purses her lips after saying she didn't put dressing on everything. She fucking did! She slathered that shit on there!!!

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just look at the chick, before you even start the video, look at her eyes. Shes high on fricken lettuce man and italian dressing man!

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I offered the thesis that at some point she orgasmed while eating. Because at one point while remembering the eating she looks a little too pleased.

12. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Oh god, now im dying all over again. on the bright side shes got a sweet camera.

13. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Without going back and listening again..she prolly thought it was goodness...sweet goodness...everything was effing sweet goodness.

Not your typical Cali Girl huh? The Hills can go to hell on this one! Hope she lives in Laguna!!! That's a BEACH BODY!

Goodness, Sweet Goodness