1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Switching Teams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 17, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Switching Teams

With the commish's permission would anyone be willing to move to Alabama? Willing to move to any team but would prefer Georgia or a team in the SEC East division.

Thanks

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I would love to take over alabama. I currently have miss st.

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

This dynasty picks their teams by seniority..I started out with Auburn in 09 then when 10 came out we repicked teams starting the oldest member first. I ended up with south Carolina and worked up to UGA which is my favorite team in college football. I hope I can have them in 11 but I know another member here that was before me like them too..but here's hoping..I know this don't answer the question but I thought u should know how things work here..

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I kind of figured a system was in place and that's why I put "with the commish's permission". But if Miss. State is the only school willing to give me a job, I'll take it (with a yes from leadership). I'll pm jdrhammer to see if we can make the switch.

5. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

cool. i was answering & replying to msg's before i had a chance to see this thread. shouldn't be a problem.