Syracuse Orange have a new coach.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

[​IMG]

In a bizarre move Anthony Edwards Sr. is now the Head Coach of the Syracuse Orange. The ink wasn't even dry on his contract renewal as the OC of the University of Virginia and now he's the head coach of the Orange. "It was crazy as hell, I lead the team to the first bowl game and win in years, the very next day I show up and work and my key doesn't work. I'm like What the hell? I call up the head maintenance man up to let him know that my key must be broke and he tells me I have to call the AD. I give the AD a call and he tells me that the Cavaliers have decided to move in another direction offensively. Really!! As soon as I hung up on the AD, I called my agent and told him to get me another job in the ACC right now. And let me tell you, he's worth whatever it is I'm paying him because I was signing this contract before lunch."

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

awesome, the old key doesn't work trick....You do realize that if you would of stayed at Temple, Weave would of probably gotten the UVA HC job offer when it came up since it was his Alma Mater but didn't because there was a user their already. Now he is LSU and is going to win the next 3 championship and its all your fault

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pro

Pro Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. imfunn3lweb

imfunn3lweb Walk On

COLLEGE RANKS BRO IT CAN BE VICIOUS THE ALUMNI WAS PROBABLY BEARING DOWN ON HIM