Syracuse - UCONN (Big East Ch.)

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Syracuse - UCONN (Big East Ch.)

All I can say is -- wow! Been watching this one for a while, and 'Cuse is slowly starting to put a little distance between themselves and UConn. It is almost 1:20 am EDT, and this game is still LIVE! 6 overtimes! Unbelievable stuff. As a huge 'Nova fan I hate both of these teams, but this has been great and I say well done to both teams. Too bad 'Nova doesn't get the winner of this game -- they will most certainly be tired!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

In regards to that #*%*#%*# scum-bag Devendorf -- I haven't seen him on the floor so maybe Boeheim did the right thing and benched him. If I was on the floor last night for Seton Hall he would be needing a new jaw-bone.

Syracuse holds on to win in 6 overtimes! 127-117.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

devendorf fouled out an hour ago

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

in the third overtime. lol!!! what a freaking game.:D:D:D

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

holy hell that was an awesome game.

and to think the refs never got a break in the game.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

That would explain it. Seeing the highlights on SC now, he is such a white-trash shit-talking punk-ass mother f'n piece of shit.

If you can't tell, I think that kid sucks.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah i never liked the kid either. But I think its safe to assume I'm a not even a close second on the Devendorf hater list.

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Ya, I'm a huge Syracuse fan, that game was bad for my heart though lol

As for Devendorf, even he knows that people think he's a jerk but he says that's his style of play....he's a solid player but he needs to get a handle on his emotions

Kinda like that other guy on that team I root for in the NY Knicks....Nate Robinson

As a fan these guys are maddening to watch at times

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

damn guy.... he steal your girl or somethin? (y)

anyway great game... people will talk about that marathon for years.....

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

'Cuse fan, eh. Hopefully 'Nova - Cuse 3 occurs in the championship game. I don't think 'Nova would be putting 100 on Cuse this time (was there for that one), but a game between these two teams always results in a good battle. 'Cuse is certainly playing with confidence.

Ha ha I wish, then I would have a reason to find him and break his face. :D

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think you mean he needs to get a handle on the right cross he likes to throw at women.

This guy is everything that is wrong with sports. The simple fact Boeheim reinstated him should make us all ill - and it paid dividends last night. Win at all costs. Integrity comes in a distant second. It reminds me of when Tarkanian recruited Lloyd Daniels out of prison - he actually made a recruiting visit to a prison.

I like Syracuse, and I try to like Boeheim. He just makes it so stinkin' hard to root for them. I was all about UCONN last night.

Glad to see we that other feel as I do about this kid. Pure garbage, and an embarrassment to any program.

AG

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I don't know.....that game took a lot out of us, I'm wary that we won't have anything left for WVA

13. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Amen. Not that I ever really liked Cuse much, but the fact that Boeheim reinstated ED tells me he has OFFICIALLY sold out ethics for win at all costs.

p.s. Hey Rhude, remember when DC couldn't hit free throws and it cost you a national championship. Keith Smart says hi. :HoosierHoo:

14. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Sweet, this has turned into the bash Syracuse thread......stay classy folks

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Pretty sure it was just assault -- which is verbal, not physical. Either way, the kid is scummy.