Syracuse vs Rutgers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CharlestonUSC, Jan 27, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Hey fuzzy what is your schedule today? I might be off work not sure yet. Post here instead of sending an xbox live message b/c i check this forum frequently throughout the day.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

If everyone is possibly done early tomorrow afternoon maybe we could get it in then, but I work 5 pm EST - 2 AM tomorrow night and the same shift Saturday night, so I could play after that or sometime Saturday/Sunday afternoon.

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

damnit i don't want to wait that long lol! I'm anxious to get our game in bro. Just hit me up with a message on here or xbox live if you see me online there. Later man

4. fuzzyl0gic

Get the popcorn and the bigscreen, it looks like it will be a prime-time Saturday afternoon kick-off. I will be advancing late tonight and we can play tomorrow whenever I get up, around 1 PM EST.

5. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

gotta work until 430pm, can't argue with uncle sam. Saturday evening will be wide open I think.

6. fuzzyl0gic

We are on opposite schedules then. I have to work 5 pm - 4 AM EST Saturday night/Sunday morning so is there anyway you could play Sunday afternoon in the 12 - 4 PM EST time-frame?

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

No. THere literally is no way. I'm active duty and we have a serious inspection going on. I'll be on a 6am-6pm shift starting Sunday. I might be able to get out of here and home by 4pm. What time do you have to leave your house for work today? We can't sim this man this will be for the conference title most likely!

8. fuzzyl0gic

I can probably pull off going in an hour late today if need be, lmk the second you get home lol.