T Bird8239 new member

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by T Bird8239, Jul 4, 2010.

1. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

T Bird8239 new member

Name:Thomas Brown
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):T Bird8239 xbox
    Email:Thomas_brown43061@yahoo.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:Iam self employed so I set my own schedule
    Favorite Teams:Browns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:refered by Pepperklink

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ive been a long time PC player ..swithed to xbox for 2k10....Jsfl and XFA ...bdml for console

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?sice 2001

3. What type of player would you say you are?extremely str8

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like an older crowd

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? none

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a long time, active owner who is a better GM than player.....looking for a league that will last....

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Iam active each and every day normally

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? a quality league with quality guys making up the membership

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? would depend on the rule....if its minor id most likely ignore it..if its a major rule..id pause and point it out to my opponent

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? id be happy to be involved in any of them

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application approved. Welcome to TF. Pepper recommended you so I know you will be a fine addition to the site. There are some openings for NCAA leagues and xbox madden leagues are starting to discuss options so stay tuned. Also in your "situation" response, don't forget to notify the commish if it's something that cannot be discussed and resolved between you and another user. Let me know if you have any questions.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

welcome to TF Thomas! I'm sure you will love it here. Hit me up if you have any questions and if I cant answer them I will point you in the right direction

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

50? Wow... your like a video game Moses:) just playin'

Welcome to TF

5. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

My video gaming goes all the way back to.....well...before video lol...i was in a strat-o-matic football league that lasted 9 years...thats using dice and player cards and u kept stats with pad and pen...followed by the odessy machine, intellivision, commadore64, amiga 500, then the PC and finally console......btw...i would like to pay my $50.00 for my lifetime membership...what do i need to do to be approved?

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is the strat-o-matic the metal board that looks like a football field? If it is I always wanted one of those when I was younger.:p

Lifetime membership is something you have to build up to. After being here and active for awhile you could request to pay lifetime membership. For now your more than welcome to pay for a yearly subscription and enjoy all the perks of being a lifetime member.

From the main page or from the membership forum you can find details on the membership and also a link to pay pay for safe online payment.

Reign

7. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

the metal board was electric football...it vibrated and the players moved....I played that too but it was a toy..strat-o-matic was a sim football game where u got new player cards based on the previous years performance...u called your plays and rolled dice for the result