T minus 8 days...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RazorFang, Jul 5, 2010.

1. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

T minus 8 days...

What's new? With the official release date almost a week away, I figured the boards would be hopping. Any idea on when the league will get started? I assume that everyone will want some time to get used to the game play before diving straight into league play, but what time should be sufficient for comfort? Just checking in...

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

most od's will start after Luv gets the rosters done.

3. RazorFang

RazorFang Walk On

Sounds good

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

sorry for the inactivity lately. I am off this week and will try to dedicate some time to getting up a little preseason hype. As you mentioned, the game release is approaching quickly. It will not be long before this place is hopping and you guys will be competing for premier league spots. As for the time being, everyone here can feel free to post a pre season breakdown of your team as far as the roster goes and who you are looking forward to be your impact players.

5. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Hey, guys. I will be on a trip from now until Friday (the 16th). When I get back NCAA 11 should be on my doorstep from amazon and I will ready to go for Training Day!

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Well I will have the game at Midnight. Will have to give my Warriors a test run tonight