T1 NCAA 13 Questionnaire

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 15, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Guys,

As you have noticed TSO is ramping up with the process for organizing leagues for NCAA 13. I will be sending a PM Questionnaire to each person in the league that I woudl like you to send back to me via PM. I want to get a completely honest take from everybody on where they stand with our league moving forward... What we have done well and what you would like to see improved upon. Who you would like the league to include moving forward

We have had a lot of turnover this season which leaves us with some distinct groups

Long Term (At least one season)

Mogriff
    Hotrod
    smlVICTORIES
    Twister
    jms493
    MaxATX

These guys are the foundation of our league. Their input will be primary in determining how we align moving forward. I'm counting on all of these guys.

Half-Season or so

Gravity
    mboda

I have seen enough of these guys to know that they are good fits and they have proven to be open to discussion if there are issues. If the fit is mutual on your end, I'd like you back.

Recent additions

WreckEm
    I Peench
    ibleedorange

With these guys my primary concern is the fit going both ways... I will be consulting with the long-term guys that have played you and we will make the most beneficial decisions for everybody involved. I feel that you were all good additions and frankly I feel lucky that we have been able to have a full roster despite our turnover this year. I owe you guys a good long look if you think the fit is good for you.

Check your PMs for a questionnaire from me later today.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'd just like to say that I've really enjoyed my time in T1. I absolutely love how guys chat on the mic, as well as the level of competition I've seen. I'd much rather get my teeth kicked in by you guys than run train on a non-premier OD. I would be honored to receive an invitation back, but understand you guys are essentially la crème de la crème, and could have your pick of anyone really. I won't be offended if you prefer to go in another direction.

My one critique or nitpick of the league is content, or lack thereof. I am a huge content guy and would welcome any suggestions you fellas might have. I started a Tradition Fact or Fiction a few nights ago, but got tied up and haven't had the chance to finish it. I don't want to be the only one putting out content though, so help would be appreciated :) The fact or fiction is something I've been doing in TMFL and it seems to be well recieved, so I thought it'd translate nicely to T1.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    We tend to fall off on content toward the end of the release. I do agree at we all need to make an effort to do this more consistently going into '13

• Like Like x 3
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

That makes complete sense. Frankly, its impressive everythings still running as smoothly as it is.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

And it truly is hard to keep Lord Hellisan under control. He's a wild man!!! :p

• Like Like x 1