1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

T3 - Message to All

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Sep 22, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I know I have been super busy this week, and not much is going to change in the next couple weeks. Twist and a few others know that I'm working a ton of OT this week. With that said I'm not going to be around to babysit everyone on getting games played. I want to pick up the pace from season 2, but I don't have time to message stragglers. I try to avoid hard advances but from this point forward, if we are past 48 hours and it is a CPU game, it will be simmed. User games I am willing to wait 72 but only if there is an attempt at scheduling. Most people have been good about scheduling games so that hasn't been a problem.

Also, this isn't aimed at any person or group. It is more of a general message to the whole group. I know NCAA 12 is very flawed but that shouldn't be an excuse for not getting games played in a timely manner.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah he isn't talking to anyone in particular at all Leon.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

LOL, I really wasn't talking to anyone particular so stop making trouble :mad:

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Wow that's a mean face homie.

• Like Like x 1