T3 - NCAA 11

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Jun 11, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am going to finish out our current season (11) and then drop from the league for the remainder of NCAA 11. Before my vacation I was lacking in motivation to play my games. While I was gone the little motivation I had for NCAA 11 was killed. I also have some stuff going on in next few weeks that I need to take care of. Plus, I would rather spend my time preparing for NCAA 12, rather than playing NCAA 11. I'm sure Twist or Slick would take care of things, if people wanted to try sneaking in another season. This of course has no effect on membership for NCAA 12.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I wish I could wait until the end of the season but I can't. As some of you are reading this I am on my way to Gamestop to trade in NCAA 11 and various other games to take advantage of my extra 50% that expires tomorrow. After that I'm going to buy a couple of cases of beer and play some puke until I Black Ops.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I seriously considered doing that as well with my copy of NCAA 11. I am heading over there now to trade in my copy of Dragon Age 2.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Pass it to me, but I'm running 24 hr advances. I will advance at 10pm cst every night.