T3 Openings - 360 Premier League

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bravejaf, Mar 23, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We have 1 opening available immediately, and may have another opening after we wrap up the current season.

For the current spot the team available would be USC or another Pac 10 school aside from UCLA and Washington State. The spot for next year has not yet been determined, but likely ACC.

Anyone wishing to join must be readily available to play their games. We advance at a very quick pace, 24-36 hours is a standard advance schedule, so keep that in mind when applying. Per TF guidelines you also must be a paid premier member to join. If you already are in a premier league for NCAA then you must be a foundation member to apply. Lastly I cannot guarantee a spot for next year's game even if you join. At this time 12 of the most senior T3 members are planning to come back (barring rule changes by TF management).

With that said, interested members should contact me via PM. Please include the following

X-Box Live GT -

Other dynasties/online leagues you are currently active in -

Preferred time to play user matches -

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

One spot has been filled but still looking to add one more person. The spot would be available at the end of this season, and that time is quickly approaching. I would like to have new user in place before we start offseason. PM me if you are interested in joining. Requirements and other info listed in original post.