T3 Power Rankings - Season 7

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

T3 Power Rankings - At Week 2

1. - [​IMG] New season, same story. He'll definitely earn his title this year, with games vs Nebraska, Texas, Ohio State and USC coming up.
    2. - [​IMG] Coming off of a great road win at Columbus, the early returns on this team look very good. A talented offense and probably the strongest defense fielded in my tenure.
    3. - [​IMG] Slick will tell you he's rebuilding, but come on, this is Texas. The talent will always be there for a run at the title and he's the early favorite to win the conference.

4. - [​IMG] This is a really loaded USC squad, can Brian take them the distance? A game vs FSU in week 5 could be huge.

5. - [​IMG] That's right, I've got the Buckeyes ahead of several teams who haven't lost. Those teams also haven't played anyone. Ohio State is still the strongest team on paper and I think this is the year Brave figures out how to defeat Hokie.
    6. - [​IMG] Word out of Lincoln is that Blonde isn't really hyped about his team this year. He better get on the big boy boots, because PSU is coming for battle in week 2.

7. - [​IMG] Gets the nod over UCLA and Oklahoma mainly due to QB Quinton Robinson, who is probably the best dual threat QB in the nation.

8. - [​IMG] Perry finally won the Pac-10 and got his 6th star. Question is, can he keep it? He has a tough schedule (at his request) and lost a lot of talent from last years team.

9. - [​IMG] Last year was a rough one for Twist, as he was blown out in multiple games. He did however, have among the top recruiting classes and the talent is there for a title run. I'm very interested in his rematch this year with Nebraska after last years 55-21 debacle.
    10. - [​IMG] Things seem to be turning around for OSU, but he's still looking up at the big boys in conference.
    11/12. - [​IMG] [​IMG]His win over WSU in week 1 was a tight one, and these guys are pretty much even I'd say.

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Good job Dru, I look forward to these

Texas is in a definite rebuilding year as they look to young talent and a new offensive attack. The next 3 weeks will reveal how much of a rebuilding year this is with user games against UNC, Minnesota, and Penn State.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Great job once again, but you definitely have me too high. My talent level is among the likes of Oklahoma State, North Carolina, and Washington State. I should be in their tier, but hey, I said that last year after Wright went out so we'll see what happens lol

4. Dru50

You beat me last year, so that gets you a bonus from the guy who puts the list together.[​IMG]

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Haha touche

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

i'm too high.

no pun intended hippy.

I should be around 6 or 7 ish... I just threw 6 picks bruh.

7. Dru50

T3 Power Rankings - At Week 9

1. - [​IMG] Hokie's not as dominant as he has been in prior years, and this weeks game vs Ohio St could be the stumbling block in the back-to-back-to-back-to-back etc, etc title run he's been on. Also has a tough game left vs USC that will be a challenge.
    2. - [​IMG] Go figure, I finally have a team that I think I could give Hokie a run with, and I won't be around to finish off the season. Ah well, recruiting is going great so I can probably contend again a year or two down the line.

3. - [​IMG] Still undefeated, and his game vs FSU will likely be vs the CPU. Twist could get a rematch with Hokie to avenge the curb-stomping from last year if he can beat Blonde and Slick.4

4. - [​IMG] I said it a week ago, I think it's finally Brave's time to dethrone Hokie and take back the Big 10. He needs some help, but if he can win vs PSU, he has an outside shot at a BCS title berth.

5. - [​IMG] This USC team is no joke, there is talent everywhere and Brian has really improved at the old 'slobberknocker hit' move. I honestly can't see him losing to UCLA, but stranger things have happened.
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]6. - [IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae58/Dru50/Neb.jpg[/IMG] Dropped a heartbreaker to Penn St early on, but still has to play Oklahoma. Winning that game and the Big 12 probably could get Blonde into the BCS game, which would be a great accomplishment with the roster he's using.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]7. - [IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae58/Dru50/Minn.jpg[/IMG] His only loss is to Ohio St, and he has wins over Texas and UCLA. Solid season for Leon, but still stuck in 3rd in the Big 10.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

8. - [​IMG] Losses to Penn St and Minnesota again put Texas behind the 8-ball in the national title picture. Still controls his destiny for the conference though.
    9. - [​IMG] He's only got one loss, and likely wins the conference this year as FSU will be on AP. Nice bounceback season brewing for old Vandy.

10. - [​IMG] His two losses are more impressive than Perry's.

11. - [​IMG] The loss of talent here is obvious, but even said, the arrow is closer to pointing down than up in Westwood.
    12. - [​IMG] Wazzu is due, he's put scares into everyone he's played, but just hasn't been able to make the big play to seal the deal.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yeah I don't have that breakout, gamechanging star I am used to in years past on offense i.e. Fernandez, Bolden, Redd, Royster, ect...

I am actually not expecting to win vs Ohio State and won't be upset. I am thinking it will be close but OSU wins on a game winning drive with seconds left in the 4th. Might actually be a relief to finally lose, no more pressure ect....

Or maybe just a little reverse pyschology

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bl0ndeRedHead

@Dru50

I don't know how much my victory over your FSU squad still tears at you, but I still can't sleep at night because of nightmares involve pass interference calls

11. Dru50

it definitely bugged me, especially considering how much better I was playing at the end of last season. Ah well, can't cry over spilt milk as they say....

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I liked my chances when my playmaker (Vickers) was healthy but Gilbert and Nealy are solid backups.

13. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I had Perry on the ropes, and lost it. I am like 2 or 3 plays, plus having a kicker from having 1 loss. At least I am going to avenge that Stanford game tonight or tomorrow. If I could score 100 for the BS that happened last year I would.