T3 Roster - NCAA 12

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, May 14, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Please welcome back:
    - @BDSDIGITAL

And please welcome the newest additions to this league
    - @1ke
    - @PSUmtj112

With the roster finalized for next year, we can better prepare for the next release while continuing to go strong with this year's game.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Good luck to you guys in NCAA 12, I know you'll do well

3. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

Thank you for bringing me aboard. I am very excited to be a part of this.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I guess we can reopen the discussion as far as conferences ect. now that we have our '12 roster. I want to throw it out there that maybe we go to 3 conferences (Big 10, SEC, ACC) have 2 in each division with a conf champ game. I know we wanted to do only 2 conferences to ensure more user games, but with this set up you can still have 5-6 user games.

Maybe I am being selfish, but I don't know if I will be in another dynasty or not. So I would like to play with Va Tech. I know there are many ACC haters out there, but I don't think it would be a problem to fill 3 other teams i.e. FSU, Miami, Clemson, or UNC.

Any opinions??

5. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

I like this idea, because it makes those conference championship games meaningful user games.

If you want two conferences, you could also go 6 per conference and 3 per division.

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

First off I want to welcome back BDS and welcome for the first time to the group 1ke and PSU. I look forward to gaming with you guys.

I prefer the 2 conference setup with 3 teams in each division of the conference. This would make scheduling a lot easier and also allows for some good in conference rivalries on the field and in recruiting.

I don't have a problem with the ACC being one of the two conferences if we can get 6 people to fill it.

Just my two cents but I am really open to whatever the group wants.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Actually ACC should be easy to fill, especially if we go with 3 conferences. I'm thinking @Vandermint and @clayandlbf will want to be UNC and Clemson. I am also pretty sure we could find someone to take FSU, Miami or another school in that conference. If we go 2 conferences it could be a little more difficult, but might be a possibility.

Right now I am leaning towards a 3 conference alignment over a 2 conference setup but I'm not opposed to either idea. I would prefer to be Ohio State again, if possible, but I am willing to play with other teams.

Only other request I have, BDS wants in the same conference as 1ke. Brian also does not want to be in Big 10 unless he gets Buckeyes, which ain't happening :p.

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

It doesn't really matter to me how many conferences we go with. Im just glad to see the ACC is gonna be included so I can play with Clemson.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This time around you won't be picking up a team with subpar CPU recruiting for 5-7 years :)

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm fine with either setup 2 conference or 3.

I don't need 1ke in my conference really. Just make sure I get an OOC game with him quick ;)

I can't be anyone in the Big 10 that's true. As far as the other 2 conferences go I'm kinda flexible. If UNC, Clemson, and VT are spoken for I can use NC State or FSU to even up the divisions. My first choice would be LSU, but I think Slick called them already. If someone wants that 4th ACC spot I'd be happy with Tennessee or South Carolina in the SEC.

Glad to be back guys!

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Wow thanks for picking me up. And thanks for the welcomes too!

12. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Oh, and the conference thingy...Im down for whatever. We used the ACC and SEC last year, so I might lean a bit towards the Big Ten even though I really dont like anybody in there lol. My list of preferred schools would go....

LSU
    Miami
    Mich St
    Minnesota
    Wisco
    FSU
    and maybe Illinois....

Truly im not picky. Ill stay tuned.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my GT is Kid Robotz.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Just went according to our board and everything fell perfectly. Had BDS, you and PSU 1-2-3, got all 3 so can't ask for much more.

Probably start a poll here soon to decide on 2 or 3 conference setup. After that we will pick the conferences. If I don't get Ohio State I'd probably look at Florida State/Miami or LSU/Georgia/Tennessee. I played C2C as Florida for past 2 releases, so I can't do that again.

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Fucking 1ke....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Welcome gentleman!! Lets get ready to rumble!!!! I am down for any conference thingy.

16. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Looks like your beat-downs will have to wait for the traditional TF Kickoff Tourney. And dont worry, ill make sure to give CastorTroy any ass whoopins i was gonna give you throughout the year bud... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fuck you 1ke!

18. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

this ain't the same old castortroy getting my ass beat constantly. i got something for you this year man :)

19. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

@bsdigital

Nicee! Lookin forward to it.