T3 Season 2 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Shino45, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

T3 Season 2 Predictions

With the release of season two schedules who do you think will play for the national title this season???

My vote....????

Based on the newly released Schedules I am predicting a OSU Texas title game... Though I believe USC will also be undefeated, but left out of the title game due to strength of schedule.

If OSU can get past Penn St this year I think they go undefeated....

I also see Texas being undefeated again this season...

USC I believe will definitely be undefeated... The Pac-10 is soft, and I can guarantee Florida St. Fresno St and UCLA will not defeat them... I actually believe the Trojans will have the easiest road by far to being undefeated, and like last year it will come back to haunt them. Only wildcard is Nebraska, but I doubt they have enough for USC or Texas.

So three undefeated teams... BCS polls gives it too Texas 1, Ohio St 2....

As far as Clemson.... expect Mediocrity this season.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

It will definitely be interesting.

Texas lost a lot of talent, especially in the secondary. Penn st lost royster. I agree with you that Ohio St looks like a nice early pick, pryor is back and the defense should be solid again. I also wouldn't sleep on Oklahoma, I think they return more talent than Texas and could definitely make a run.

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Their secondary maybe depleted, but based on last season Penn St and Oklahoma coaches aren't exactly going to air it out... I don't think Minnesota has the Talent, and Nebraska will be the wild card.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I think this year will be another Big 10 / Big XII matchup. I believe the Big 10 representative will be Ohio State. I'm not sure which team will make it out of the Big XII. Texas lost a lot of talent on defense but is still very loaded on offense. Oklahoma is still loaded and Coach Twist will have them ready. Nebraska is the wild card under new direction.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I think that Texas is still the team to beat but a loss by UT or PSU will vault USC to the title game. Who goes against them is another matter.