Tablet's

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Cimmy24, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This is for all of you tablet owners...I'm talking iPad and what not. I have currently been thinking about looking into a tablet as my laptop is getting slow and having issues. I know laptops and tablets aren't the same, but I have looked into the new Samsung Galaxy Tab, which has a keyboard docking station available....so essentially a laptop.

For those that own tablets...what do you think? Want some opinions. I'm almost done with school and will (hopefully) be entering the business world, which is another reason I have considered this.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

If ur going to get a tablet, there is only one choice, and you know what it is

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

@Cimmy24

doesn't the ipad have the rollable keyboard that can be added on to it?

I think the only bad thing about the iPad is that you can't view Flash material

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

iPad...

Just looked it up and noticed the 16GB was the same price as the 16GB Galaxy Tab and you can also get a keyboard dock for it. So yes....after seeing that I've begun my conversion. My girlfriend bought a Mac about a month ago and after using it I can say I'm jealous.

You have one Frisk? If so, how easy is it to type up papers and what not? That basically is my only worry.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It has a keyboard that can be purchased....I just didn't do any research before posting this thread

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Honestly I don't know why you wouldn't just buy a new laptop for about the same price that you can get an iPad. If you're using it for school and such, its a no brainer to me.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I love the Samsung Galaxy S phones, but I hear the tablet isnt all that hot. That being said, I think the Ipad is a ripoff too and you will get much more functionality and practical use out of a laptop. This is unless you have some specific need for the touch screen which is usually more of a thrills gimmick than actual must have functionality for most buyers.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Motorola Xoom.