Take a step back

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 25, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Jun 9, 2009
    Taking a step back

Guys, as much as I feel like an asshole and, more than that, a unappreciative dick, I've decided it's best for my sanity and, therefore, everyone else's time, that it's best if I take a long break from NCAA in general.

This in no way has anything to do with anyone here or this league. Yes the blogs are time consuming, but they are really fun and really made me fall in love with Navy all over again. That said, when this game goes from being fun and me enjoying it to it becoming a chore and feeling like I'm obligated to play a game instead of doing something else, it's time for me a reassess my priorities, and, therefore, NCAA has dropped from my list of priorities right now.

Even if it doesn't seem like it, I can't say how appreciative I am that you guys gave me a chance to play with you in a premier league like this. I wish I would have gotten a chance to play a user game against you guys.

Thanks again for giving me the chance to be here fellas and good luck to you all.

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

May 18, 2009
    Wow!! This was a big surprise. I see you also retired as Coast to Coast Commish. Sorry to see you go

Man, dropping like Flies over here. We are going to have a whole new group soon..Sucks but it happends.
  3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Mar 28, 2009
    Yeah, this is a problem throughout the other dynasties as well.
  4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Wow, this is crazy...I really didn't think I'd see this kind of turnover in The E. This makes two open spots in as many days. Dang...
  5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    What the fuck!?

Sorry to hear this Mike. You were a perfect fit for the league. When you come crawling back to NCAA :D, I hope you consider us again.

Your application will certainly be rejected though.

That was also a joke -- hope everything is okay man and if you wanna come back PM me and I'll see what we have for ya.