Take me out Coach!

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by vBIG SLICKv, Sep 12, 2011.

1. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Gents, the time as come. I can no longer continue playing this years game. It makes me phyiscally sick and angry to put it into my xbox. I have to resign to save my xbox, my relationship with my gf, and ultimately my health because i get so angry I may stroke out.

I want to thank bravejaf for running a great league and being a great commish. I want to thank Twister18 for getting me involved with Traditions last year. To everyone else it has been great playing with you guys, except for this year, I have really enjoyed it.

I hope to see you guys when NCAA 13 comes out.

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sorry to hear Slick, I understand entirely though. Its almost like a chore to play this POS and I don't like that. I just don't want to lose my premier spot next year in case 13 is OK. This sucks, 1ke I'm fine with, sucks to lose you though Slick.

You do realize you still have to put up with me on Live right? You cannot escape that fucker.

Or Perry, but Perry is like the clap.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hmmmmm, Does 0-1 ring a bell, actually 0-2 since we got a DC in our first attempt, but do those ring any bells buddy? ;)

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I'll be waiting brutha!