Taking a break

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, May 17, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Taking a break

I've never gotten more out of a vidoe game than i have with NCAA '10, and that has everything to do with this OD. This has been the coolest thing I've been a part of that's video-game related. There were so many great games, and getting to know you all a bit has been a blast and without a great group of guys in the league this league wouldn't be where it is.

That said, I'm retiring from NCAA '10 after our current season is over. I've lost a bit of interest and am not home much to play anyways with all the stuff I got going out right now. That stuff is real life, it comes first.

JFunk and G-Unit will share commish duties for the final season since they will be part of a 3-headed commish monster along with myself for next year's game.

I will be more active here on the forum but won't be participating on the PS3, there will be 10 of you playing out the final season since Noknee is going to be off in some far away exotic land lol.

It's been a great run, our OD in NCAA '11 is going to kick the shit outta this year's version too, gonna be a blast!

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

thanks for all you have done for this OD Hood. I know I have enjoyed my 2 seasons here and look forward to when everyone is plugged back in when '11 drops in July. Now finish strong fool!

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

if you going to go out go out with a bang!! put up major points

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I would also like to apologize for my lack of activity lately. No worries though, I will be more active in '11 than I ever was in '10. If you guys have enjoyed your time here so far I really think we're all gonna be in for quite the experience in next year's version

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

:violin:

Don't lie Hood, you've got a serious case of scared's about coming to Madison next season, no chance of converting another 4th-and-17 with the game on the line.

Seriously, thanks for all your efforts, this has been a blast and looking forward to 11.

BTW- beat JFunk so we can share the Big Ten crown

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang. I was looking forward to one last Penn State-Michigan battle, but I guess it will have to wait until we meet in '11. Thanks for all the hard work with this OD, I know it takes a lot of effort to make everything to run smoothly, and you have done a great job. I'm so pumped for '11, it's gonna be sick.

7. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

yea hood thanks, its been a great 1st season for me man. see you in july