Taking a Leave

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey All,

There has been a death of somebody very close to me a few days ago. My best friend from high school's little brother, who was basically my little brother too, died in a really tragic boating accident on Saturday back in Washington.

I'm going to be taking a leave from the forums and boards for a while, I'm not sure when I'll be back.

I'll continue to try to play my games vs the CPU on a timely fashion as that will probably take my mind off of things, but you won't see me around TSO for a while.

Archie Griffin you can text me at 509.338.5268 if you have any concerns over me continuing to be in the league....I'd understand.

Thanks,

Seth

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I have no concerns. You are here for as long as you choose to be.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Sorry to hear of your loss, let me know if I can help you in any way.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Praying for you and everyone involved. Take what time you need man we all understand

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

i sent you a private text.....god bless

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I don't have your #, so I wanted to post and tell you that I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a couple of family members over the past year, so I understand. In dealing with those deaths, I learned that this game can serve as a great distraction when you need it to; we'll hold down the fort until you're ready.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thought and prayers go out to you and his family.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

FYI - I think I'm going to advance at 11/12 if D is the only one left to play. I'm going to send him a text saying so, and I don't think he'll mind. Unless he's gt an objection, this will kinda be how things go until he makes his return, which I hope is soon.

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I believe auto pilot will recruit for him. Insure you already knew that