1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by BirdDog1980, Aug 30, 2012.

1. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

bucscheerleaders.jpg

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Offense - runs mostly to outside & counters , calls multiple of audibles at the line , sends guys in motion 75% of the time

Defense - plays a lot of man press with heavy blitz on early downs , will drop LB's into zone on 3rd down passing scenarios

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

[​IMG]
    Good Scouting Report Dan, Doesn't sound like a fun person to play.....

4. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I wondered if I was the only one who peeped that LOL...like "WTF, that doesn't sound right..."

Surprised more people haven't noticed this though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I gave him some friendly suggestions on some things that may be frowned upon and he was nothing but mature about the situation. I suggested one thing in game and he cleaned that up for me, so I don't think trolling him in this thread is needed.

• Like Like x 4
  6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

hmm ... i did the same after playing him (our game got out of hand because of turnovers and general nonsense so it was a tough gauge) and apparently he didn't listen to at least one point. might have to go bad cop instead.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Our game was good today. I didnt notice any of the above issues. He had a good mix of running plays and played balanced defense.

He is patient in the pocket and will wait for players to get open down field and make big plays. I suggest that you don't give him that kind of time or he will work his way down the field with long sustained drives.