Tampa Bay Buccaneers Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by BirdDog1980, Aug 30, 2012.

1. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

bucscheerleaders.jpg

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Offense - runs mostly to outside & counters , calls multiple of audibles at the line , sends guys in motion 75% of the time

Defense - plays a lot of man press with heavy blitz on early downs , will drop LB's into zone on 3rd down passing scenarios

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

[​IMG]
    Good Scouting Report Dan, Doesn't sound like a fun person to play.....

4. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I wondered if I was the only one who peeped that LOL...like "WTF, that doesn't sound right..."

Surprised more people haven't noticed this though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I gave him some friendly suggestions on some things that may be frowned upon and he was nothing but mature about the situation. I suggested one thing in game and he cleaned that up for me, so I don't think trolling him in this thread is needed.

• Like Like x 4
  6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

hmm ... i did the same after playing him (our game got out of hand because of turnovers and general nonsense so it was a tough gauge) and apparently he didn't listen to at least one point. might have to go bad cop instead.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Our game was good today. I didnt notice any of the above issues. He had a good mix of running plays and played balanced defense.

He is patient in the pocket and will wait for players to get open down field and make big plays. I suggest that you don't give him that kind of time or he will work his way down the field with long sustained drives.