Tampa Bay Bucs owner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by BRUCE80, May 25, 2011.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Hi everyone I am the new Bucs owner. Glad to join up and looking forward to playing a season or two with you guys before the new game hits.

I am PST and can play weekdays after 4 pm and weekends are open mostly in the evening.

I just like to schedule a set time and can text with whoever to set up a game along with using the schedule forum.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yup just use the scheduling forum Bruce.

Welcome to the TMFL, hope you like it over here. Tell the other PMFL guys to suck it. (y)

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Welcome to the league!

Is this the third PMFL transfer?

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Yo Russ. Good to have you. That makes a full division in the NFC South.

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Welcome dude.

6. Panther Express

Panther Express Walk On

Hey there!! Welcome!!!

7. Keller

Its been a revolving door with them.

I still don't know about @CHUNKNESS and his bengals - and the Jets owner has officially quit to go back to the PMFL. Lame.

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

A revolving door? If I understand correctly, Rob ( @PepperNY ) is the only active owner from PMFL that I'm aware of that has been involved with your league that decided to resign his ownership position here. In Rob's defense, he was of the impression that PMFL was disbanding due to platform conflicts, so he made his decision to join TMFL based on that. We (PMFL) have since changed our position and decided to continue league operations on the PS3 platform for the upcoming M12 release, so Rob is going to remain in the league. There's nothing lame about loyalty and you shouldn't publicly ridicule people for that. I, for one, would not be making such comments about your TMFL owners, particularly in the forums, if the roles were reversed. I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm sure Rob's intentions were not to create problems for you or the rest of TMFL. With that said, I am withdrawing any interest in TMFL at this time. Thank you for the opportunity and for your consideration.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I took over a team that had no owner that you had been beating up on for 3 seasons since they had no owner and you knew my situation. I was honest with you and told you I would finish out the season if it would help only to come here and you bash me. I could understand you being upset if I just disappeared with no word but I told you exactly what was going on. I took on a team that I had to straighten out to see if this league would be a good fit for me since we are at the end of madden 11 and to see where I wanted to call home for Madden 12 and seeing some of these coments makes me realize I made the right decision.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Publicly shitting on owners who don't feel your league is a good fit? You sound like a hell of a commish, Keller...

11. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Sure looks like a case of Pot calling Kettle black @Scikotic Chunk and Pepper can defend themselves. They are welcome to take offense, get mad etc. As for you, feel free to bash TMFL on your sub forums. Don't come over here and be classless.

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You're welcome to have this league run the way you see fit. I'm just calling it how I see it. I have no tie to this league, but this was classless in itself. Sorry, you can't call people classless for wanting to defend themselves vs. unwarraranted attacks. It doesn't work that way bud....

13. Keller

Everyone just needs to chill out - obviously I didn't make the best word choice regarding the pmfl. I'm not taking shots at any league or anyone. End of discussion. Best of luck to you PMFLers.

14. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Best of luck Bruce....

15. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ha, I am usually all for jumping on Keller, but I think people are getting a bit overly sensitive here... As a commish Keller understandably got a bit disappointed when some guys signed up and then left and to him the situation was 'lame'. Keller could maybe have been a bit more diplomatic here I suppose but cmon guys, I wouldn't consider that to be a public bashing by any means either...

Would've been happy to have some more members, but if the PMFL will continue and you would rather play PS3, well best of luck to you there...

• Like Like x 3
  16. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I wish no ill will towards TMFL. I just took it as Keller calling me Lame and not the situation. Ive been with the guys from PMFL for the last 3 years and my first choice obviously is to stay with them and if I had the information 3 weeks ago that I had today i would have never joined and wasted anyones time so for that I apologize. I know what goes into running a league and I appreciate the oppourtunity keller but this league isn't my cup of tea. Good luck to all of you

17. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Welcome to the NFC south Bruce looking forward to some good games.