TAMU Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach how did it feel being on the sidelines with the Aggies?

What did you learn about your team from the opener?

Can this team contend for a South Championship?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

It felt great being back at my Alma Mater. The 12th Man is one of the best crowds in the country, so it was great to get such a warm welcome from the stands.

I took away a few positive and negative notes from our opener..

First the positives. The running game hasn't missed a step with the graduation of Christine Michael. The offensive line is maturing and HB's DJ Jones and Ben Malena have the play making ability. QB Jameill Showers was able to sit in the pocket comfortably and make accurate throws which is a plus.

Now on to the negatives. The defense looked terrible against a low rated New Mexico State squad. There is much to be improved on if we don't want to be embarrassed by the Big XII Spread attack.

I think we will be handicapped by our defense. So unless they can start playing as a unit, it will be tough work against the other 5 teams in the South..

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach Hack, helluva season thus far give us a brief recap on how you got here?

THis one is for all the marbles, Texas vs A & M for the South, have you coached in a game this big before, if or if not how will you handle the pressure?

The Country and OD dont know much about your team, how are you doing it and who has been leading the Aggies?