Tate Forcier to Miami Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Coach_III, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

thoughts?

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

So he'll redshirt?

will he get to play?

Should have came to Texas State. could have redshirted and had his last 2 seasons in the wide-open WAC

3. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

Probably a good fit. I always liked the kid. He has some talent but he was doomed there in that system especially with Rich Rod. He may have had a chance now, but who knows. I'm not sure that Robinson is the right fit to actually be throwing the ball very much. Tate has a good arm and is pretty accurate, he should do well in that offense in Miami.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

His move to The U and Al Golden's ability to steal Michigan recruits makes me REALLY dislike the Canes...

Forcier and his pops are d-bags. He's athletic as hell, but makes piss poor decisions and is careless with the football.

Wish him well down there, but was not sad to see him go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Due to transfer rules he has to sit out a year.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

he will fit in well in Miami with his primadonna attitude. I didnt even like Forcier as a recruit.

7. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

The Forciers are D-Bags I concur... who family of kids who transferred... I could see if 1 had to... due to extenuating circumstances but 3... dbag alert...

As a michigan fan I'm biased he was exciting when he started but then came all the rumors about work ethic and locker room dissent

I wouldn't be surprised if he tanked in the classroom intentionally to make his departure seem less like a choice after promises multiple times by him and the family that he was staying... but "All you need to know is I'm Out" says it all

I'm disappointed but at the same time we've got DRob who is a better player at this point and a better person all around the board

And even if we didn't it's just a game at the end of the day... He's not a pro prospect so hopefully he at least takes this opportunity seriously and uses his talents to get himself a degree for his own good I wish him well off the field.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

From an FSU view and what I have heard from other Noles, is why in the world did Miami allow this. Their supposedly high academic standards but they take this kid who was deemed ineligible for his team's bowl game. Oh, well let him come and get the taste of the speed down south. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

YEah to me Miami is supposed to be a "strong traditional program" or whatever... don't see why they would lower themselves to leftovers especially int machine leftovers

But an academic school lol maybe for non football players

I don't see Michael Irvin or Clinton Portis at Harvard lol

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Haha I always kinda liked Denard Robinson and disliked Forcier. And being a Seminoles fan I won't mind whoopin up on the kid

11. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Initially as a Canes fan my reaction was "O GOD NO!" lol , he wont be handed anything though under new coach Al Golden and he will have to beat out Stephen Morris, add that with the fact that we just picked up two solid QB Commits, one a ESPN150 guy and we have some options. So worst case scenario is he rides the pine or best case scenario he proves the hype and gets the starting job and performs well.