TB Raiders 31 Rams 28 OT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jan 17, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

TB Raiders 31 Rams 28 OT

Great game D Mcfadden Game mvp 17 carries 135 yards and 4 tds

We will bring u in at the 4th quater Raiders are leading 28-21 and had just stoped the Rams on third down at the 2 min. warning. In a suprising decision the rams decided to punt instead of going for it on 4th and 9. So the raiders get the ball back 1:53 left in 4th. The rams has all his timeouts so raiders decide to be tricky and pass on first play and throws the interception. The rams got it in the endzone on a big 4th downplay at the goalline. So OT starts and each team punts on there first possision. Then the raiders got the ball back drove down the field and kicked the game winning FG as time expired.

GG RAMS that was a tough one

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I was alittle pissed after that one mainly because I went against my gut and took it to overtime. I really wanted to go for two at the end of regulation. This is the second user game in a row on TF I went against my gut feeling and lost. Good Game and good luck the rest of the way.

3. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Yea I could see that u were thinking about it I figured u would go for it very surprised u didnt