TBL Opening Day

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Mar 30, 2011.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Gentlemen,

I just learned yesterday that there will be a roster update on Tuesday, so we have decided to push back the Opening day 3-4 days (next Tuesday). Whenever we get to creating the league and everyone decides to join, we will start this up.

Mark it on your calendars. I want to make sure everyone is aware so we can get everyone added to the league as fast as possible and get this thing rolling. If everyone cooperates, we can start playing games on Tuesday, if not we may have to wait a day or two for everyone to join since we can't activate the league without all invited parties joining.

That gives everyone a few extra days to refine their skills, open their trade block and make trades, and figure out what FA's they want to target...if any.

All the teams are set once the season begins. No one will be able to switch teams now that we have everything figured out.

And now that most of the work regarding the league is completed, I will be playing some more games...so lets get some scrims in. (Except the NL Central.) You guys can wait for your whoopings. :D

@Jam.
    @Bradkaz96
    @Emmdotfrisk
    @BAKEdaSNAKE
    @Steweey
    @BigSmooth33
    @Pacalon
    @Bl0ndeRedHead
    @G_T_G
    @CHUNKNESS
    @xx Vols xx
    @_MG_
    @RadarRider
    @Townie33
    @MoonBBad
    @Papa Perry
    @OhDaesu19
    @Riptides
    @Merenguito
    @The Parrothead
    @areedr811
    @cadepetty247

2. Pacalon

Pacalon Walk On

Wooo! Have the FA rules been finalized yet? Like what the waiver order for the first round is gonna be?

3. Townie33

Townie33 Walk On

Whoopings?

OUCH!!

;)

4. Pacalon

Pacalon Walk On

Townie livesssss!